“Write the vision and make it plain on tablets, that they may run who reads it. For the vision is yet for an appointed time; But at the end it will speak and it will not lie. Though it tarries, wait for it because it will surely come; it will not tarry.”
Exalt the Savior – Ps 34:3
Equip the Saints – Eph 4:11-12
Evangelize the Lost – Matt 28:19-20
The goal of this ministry is to be a diverse group of believers who teach people to fall in love with God and to love the Lord with all your heart, with all your soul and with all your mind, and thereby, we will love our neighbor as ourselves, fulfilling the first great commandment and the second greatest commandment. (Matt 22: 37-39)
The Lord has blessed us with a new sanctuary and campus to advance the Kingdom of God. Fountain of Life will be a light in the world and will positively impact lives of people everywhere.
Goals we have attained include:
- Opening a daycare, a preschool (Kingdom Kids Preschool – ages 3-5 years old) and an elementary school (Kingdom Kids Academy) focusing on k-4th grades
- Offering After School programs
- Offering resources for food, clothing, and shelter to the hungry and homeless
Some of our immediate goals are as follows:
- Opening a School of Ministry where we will offer Bible classes on variety of subjects and disciplines to allow believers to grow in knowledge and wisdom.
- Establishing social programs directed towards assisting the disenfranchised.
Ministry in Worship – Every believer at Fountain of Life is an active participant in praising and worshiping God. We believe in corporate praise and magnifying the Lord together. Our worship is directed toward God and is dictated by the Holy Spirit.
Ministry in Equipping the Saints – Our vision of Fountain of Life is to ensure that the saints have all the tools necessary for victory in this life.
- Believers at Fountain of Life are students of the Word of God who are excited and are consistent in studying the Word of God and attend Bible study and school of ministry on a regular basis
- Believers at Fountain of Life pray without ceasing and will continually pray for all men and women and all in authority
- Families are strong; for a strong ministry is measured by strong families
- Believers at Fountain of Life are 100% tithers and give liberally and willingly to advancing the Kingdom. We follow the principle of sowing and reaping
- Believers at Fountain of Life will reduce debt so we will have financial freedom
- Believers at Fountain of Life will own their own homes
- Many believers at Fountain of Life will operate kingdom businesses
Ministry in Evangelizing – Fountain of Life has a comprehensive evangelism program that will encompass some of the following:
- Disciple making for new converts and members
- Christian Bible Training
- Transportation Ministry
- Adopt-a-Block Ministry
- Celebrate Recovery